06 January 2008

funny word Fathom

Things that Fathom the Q (in alphabetic order):

  • Aliens
  • Britney's Spears' life. Dudes seriously, when she dies (possibly like we felt with Anna Nicole) will you shed a tear? At this point her perfect life has become so messed up thanks to being a celebrity that it even effects her little sis.
  • Enemy UAB
  • Facilities that store things
  • Gary Oldman
  • Nutrients. What else can be said, I mean what the F is up with nutrients?
  • Out-of-place artifacts
  • Politics and the crazy lies
  • Porphobilinigen 9
  • Richard Marx
  • Romeo: in approximately 9th grade there was either a song named Romeo or an artist named Romeo. Well, I need this for my iPod and I can't find it anywhere. Help please...I am asking nicely and yes there is a reward. This has nothing to do with Lil' Romeo, but rather someone that sounded like Richard Marx but looked like Dio.
  • Sentinal City and also Colorado City with Warren Jeffs
  • Spidey 3 was soooooo terribly bad. NEVER ever see it. No fathoms here except that I as duped.
  • Stroszek by Werner H.
  • Swear words and how that is bad actually. I could see with minors, but really...seriously...we have all heard them - so let's stop getting up in arms about it.
  • Tar Man

No comments: