27 September 2008

TMBG

honestly, as I stood there last night - mesmerized and in awe - wishing the evening would never end.....I realized the make believe world They Might Be Giants has created.....the happy go lucky fun zone they've poured into all of us.....just makes this world grand - so much so that I got an overwhelming feeling during the night that it is okay to bring kids into this crazy world. THEY, literally, make it a happy world worth raising kids in. If you don't know what I am talking about, you need to get their albums and also some kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its been awhile since I-ve been on your site - glad to see you are still bloggin...maybe do this lil' blurbthing daily...that'd be coold-mo-dee

Chris aka Q to the Slice said...

I wish I could keep up daily...it's hard to think of stuff