27 May 2010

hey there 'Moon' is a good movie

are you sure my cat is not an alien...? Is there a camera in there?

I still have my work pants on.

Try to look up...on a cool calm night. We are tiny. Fyi only.

is "my normal" different than other people's daily "normal" feeling* more on this later...(I hope to BLOG on this in the future)

I do so believe I'd like to see Kobe grow his hair out.

if I grew a mullet (which I think I can't possibly do) I believe that fascination might last maybe 1-4 days max...then I'd feel dumb. Not sure if more power to those who do, or more power against?

adrenaline = scared = pumpy, right? that is a good feeling. I'd like to know if my ancestors thrived on scaring themselves. Specifically did they do this in 1890 on my deck with a noisy woods near by?

Glad for Lycopine, happier for music that is found.

replies to this = more frequent entries. Let me know you are out there.

No comments: