11 April 2013

189 Jack Reacher (B+)


I never read the book, or comic, or whatever...I never even heard of Jack Reacher to be honest.  Is he a famous super hero type of guy?  Like a James Bond type?  I think so.  The end result is that this movie was good.  Like a Bond movie, a bit unbelievable, but still action packed and to me, a great flick to watch.  Full of excitement and stories.  

My friends said it was just okay, a bit better than okay maybe to me....B+ is my rating...totally on board and loved it.  "Was Mesmerized" says HorrorMovieRevierwGuy at Twit.com.

A few notes, I'm anxious to see the end of the newer Batman.  So far, he's been a puss and barely fights or leaves his house.  And also, Kick Ass 2?  Really?  Ok, if you say so....this time I might see it in the theatre.  If things go well that is.  


No comments: