16 March 2007

horror movies anyone?

Anytime you read this post if you have a new thought please share. I have become a horror movie con-o-saur, not to beconfused (yes, all one word) with an aracnid-o-saur. I am in need of movies, young or old that scare the living crap out of you. Let me have nightmares - bring it on. So far the last few movies in the theatres have not impressed me but I sure have a list of movies under my belt that rock this house. I need to jump. I need to be scared out of my BeJebus. I need my prickly things called goosepimples to be moving around. Please share with me if you know. I am pleading.

I have on my list some of the classics to see, like Abandon and the original Hills Have Eyes with the guy from Weird Science - you know the biker guy with strange and pointy ears. But until then I need your help. If you please you can just reply with a good suggestion but keep in mind that I need to jump, not laugh. Okay, I can laugh too. Here are some of my top recent movies that may or may not be your favorite horror flick: Wrong Turn, Dawn of the Dead (Sarah Polly epic), Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning, and High Tension. I recommend these to anyone who has a stomach for such epics. I have 100s more just let me know you are intrestesed and I will bother you about it forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I dont know if this is considered Horror. I dont think it is..but if you have never seen Seven than you should def. watch it. But otherwise, I'll have to get back to ya on that.

Chris aka Q to the Slice said...

yeah, I've heard of that....but never saw it. What happens in the end?