11 August 2011

The Church #24 (D)

I just took a screen shot of a rolling body-free head being trampled by a horse. This movie is odd, seems like something I would love as an older kid when I was into more make-believe stuff. It reminds me of something odd like Dune, at least in the first 10 minutes. This starts off in olden times and then jumps to modern, yet during the olden times it says "present" on the screen? I'm confused.

He wants someone to get a coffee with him....twice.

Then there is a parchment. He's very worried about it. Then they make love. Oops, sorry, they just kissed a bit. My bad. NOPE, they made love! I guess they just stopped mid-way to look at some sort of relic/parchment, but I don't think it was "THE" parchment.

Woah, was that an invisible horse attack? What the hell is up with this movies plot. So far, this makes a GREAT DEAL OF SARCASTIC SENSE!

Yes, I'm half-giving a play by play color announcer approach to this movie - right now there hasn't been talking for about 6 minutes. I'm not sure what he's digging around at?

WOAH, he just didn't have a face!! I think this might be one of the worst best movies that never existed. I just rewound to get a screen shot of his no face, and he did have a face. Sorry. This movie sucks so far FYI only.

WOAH again, randomness! Some sort of scary hands just grabbed the dude who was digging. Still not talking. Been like 7.5 minutes now. I will give this movie credit for one thing, it doesn't seem like it's been 42 minutes of wonderfulness thus far. Time sure is racing with this EPIC PIECE! (side note, never watch this movie).

Someone just talked, been about 10 minutes. Ok, take my advice and stop watching this masterpiece. If you are following along with this mystery theatre 3000 play by play, I hope you laughed at me once, but honestly, go watch Good Will Hunting or something.

Holy crap, seriously, there was just a "hole" scene like Videodrome, followed by some crazy race car scene. This movie so far defies what it might be like to be on crack.

What the hell is up with this movie?? Perhaps this might be one of the best? It's so odd, and random.

Holy jackhammer holy shit. What the hell!!?

This is completely random, but I was thinking I wish I had the balls that cats have when they jump from high places and basically partially run down the side of a wall until they hit ground. The size of them versus the size of the world and their guts to jump, it amazes me.

No comments: