08 August 2011

[REC] 2 / movie #21 (A+)

Well, damn if I don't love movies where things attack you in the dark! Shit yeah! This movie was great! And, they also threw in another person falling from a high staircase down many flights, as in [REC]. Sorry, I have to say it again --> but shit shit shit this movie was so GREAT! RENT THIS MOVIE! Seriously. It is WAY up there for me as far as horror movies go, probably top 10 or so for me all time. The first 30 minutes and the last 30 minutes were so exhilarating. The very last second was so so so amazingly awesome. Oh man.

Just as an FYI, this movie is hands down better than Captain America and Final Destination 5. I know this just because I have a sick way of knowing these things, despite not seeing those listed above which are still in the theatre. I took some screen shots of my favorite sneak attacks, but I don't think I'm willing to post them on here.

What I don't quite get (and hopefully I will soon), is if Quarantine is the US version of [REC], then why is Quarantine 2 filmed in an airplane? I guess once part 2 hits for remakes in other countries, all hell breaks loose and plots can go wherever they want? I suppose....I do also know this fact, there is no way that Quarantine 2 is any where near as good as [REC] 2. Just keep recording. Good day.

No comments: