02 August 2012

Species II / #153 (C-)

Can honestly say I don't recall Species I.  But I remember it was pretty good, and thinking Natasha Henstridge was hot.  I don't remember Marg H. or Michael Madsen being a part of Species I at all.  For part II, I can sum it up in two sentences - basically a movie that looked made for TV yet had some pretty darn good death scenes.  Otherwise, the acting was mediocre.  There's your review.  Now onto some awesome screenshots and random thoughts.

Species II was leaving instant stream this week so I needed to watch it.  The memorable scenes were when the blood fell off the lab table, then crawled across the floor and up the wall, followed by a crazy-being of sorts coming out of the wall and attacking the scientist.  Another classic scene was this one (below), where the female astronaut had sex, and then immediately birthed some sort of alien with a giant arm that attacked the dude who just had sex with her (the alien's Dad I guess).  See here:


Here's another one worth noting.  Picture one shows astronaut man with shoulders still containing head while he was sitting on his deck, not pictured is the shotty in his mouth:


Picture two is the same guy minus his head.  Please note, his head regenerated immediately following this so don't be scared that he was no longer a leading actor in the movie:


And to quickly bust on Michael Madsen, who sometimes I like...please check out this "class ring".  I ask, why was he wearing his high school ring?  Please tell me why?:


There is just one more remark.  I loved the scene when the "SWAT" team, or whatever they were, were looking for the 3 astronauts at their houses etc...And as they raced to each of their abodes they found them all in the middle of a sexual act.  Seriously?  All of them at the same time?  The planets must have been aligning for them all to be boinging at the same exact time.

Oh shoot, here is one final pic.  This is main astronaut guy's kids which he was breeding and sticking in a warehouse.  Pretty funny scene actually.  Guess they were all born with those grey peasant cloak sacks.  I think Emile Hirsch is one of the middle aged kids, 2nd from the right in the far back:


No comments: