16 March 2013

Jessica Biel version of Texas Chainsaw

Sometimes I "take notes" during a movie, which leaves a very raw output of my rambling thoughts.  Reading something like this through isn't really that good, because it all mashes together rather than telling a nice story about the movie or a side tangent about my thoughts regarding the plot or one of the characters.  Instead, mish mosh comes flying out.  If in the future you so choose to watch this film and read along with my blog as you watch, you might be able to figure out what I'm talking about here.  Because when I read this back - I barely understand what I was rambling about.  Haha - here you go, enjoy this madness:

---------------------

No previews...very nice, I like it.  So far so good.  Haven't seen this movie in a looooooong while...there is no crazy annoying sound on the master screen.  So having it on and loading this blog made me chill, versus pent up if there was a crazy, busy, dialog of music that taints one's brain.

Yep, they just slowly used the word macabre...holy hell, they done it right.  Subtract the fact that I've seen this before, folks, I'm about to be scared again!  Macabre might be the scariest word in the English language.

What's the best song you can think of?  Best ever?  That brings together all kinds of people in a woodstock field of wonderment?  Kidd Rock??  Nah...not quite.  (He STILL only has 1 good song)  But could they play it?  Noooooooooo...what's the 2nd best song you could think of?  Sweet Home Alabama by Skynard?  Yes!  It's playing in the movie, so we get our wish...

ok, back to the movie....we were "going the wrong way"....on shit.  Clues clues clues.  Don't go forward.  LEATHER MUTHA FUCKING FACE is there....DO NOT GO BACK!  YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE SHIT KICKED OUT OF YOU!!!!!

hahaha......bad choice.  Mother licker!

Remember that movie with Rory Cochrane?  the one about woodstock?  well, they cast this movie like that, but for horror fans.  The crazy inbred kid says, and wins, like some crazy hipnotist, "promise you won't hurt me?"  LOL.  Nah, we won't hurt you, but I sure hope your inbred brothers and cousins don't drool on us, after our limbs are missing....nah, that won't happen, trust the kid.

OK...my bad for the beginning of this blog entry.  We are at a crossroads in the story and it's getting boring.  The 70's kids are just looking for some help.  And there I go, joking around.  Call the sherriff. That's the right move.  Yep.  That way, you can buy some time and get the sheriff on your side.  Ohhhhhhh, scary base.  Shit, what am I missing??  Oh, that's right....the sheriff is R. mother effing Lee Emry.  Only known for being around when people are supposed to be shitting their shorts.

Oh god, the squeel of a pig.  And what do I care about?  They are in a mansion from texas, in the middle of now where...and a grandfather without most appendage function, is tricking Jessica Biel, meanwhile...Leatherface just nabbed one of her friends in the lobby....and the others are by the van with R. Lee Emry who is putting celophone on the ladies face.  Wrap wrap wrap.  you guys are okay country folk.  Don't worry, you won't be raped by the seed of the country in 40 minutes....yeah, don't worry.  That movie with the blade in the field ain't got nothing on this.  For reaal.

Getting separated, in the day time, is the best possible scary movement ever. I hope this never happens in real life.  totally the best possible scare that exists for me - day time scares in movies that is.

No comments: