29 March 2013

Zero Dark Thirty #187 (B+)

The explosion at the Marriott (c) scared the shit out of me.  I haven't jumped like that since I watched the Corridor the other night.  LOL.  Two jumps within the same week or so.

I wonder if this is really what occurred, specifically the heli crashing etc.  And the way they found the lead to his whereabouts.  I'm assuming yes.  Then the next question I have is, does creating a movie about this really make sense?  Do other countries create movies about stuff they do like this?  Is it too soon to have a movie out about this topic?

I love Katherine Bigelow, that is once I realized who she was and looked back on her body of work.  Starting from Near Dark (awesome) through Point Break, and Hurt Locker - all very impressive.

Jessica Chastain.  She's quickly becoming someone who I respect and want to view on the screen.

That is all.  Good flick.  See it.  Predictable, obviously.

Number 187 on the..........block.

No comments: