13 October 2011

51 / Brotherhood: Are You In or Out? (B)

well, I'll be straight honest homey - this low budget flick was damn good.  The intensity never stops and I do believe it starts within minute 2 of the movie start.  That's pretty good for a movie to start intensely and never stop.  These guys basically get themselves in a world of trouble and it keeps getting worse.  Will the golden boy stand up and do the right thing with his morals?  Of course, but honestly it doesn't matter - just watch this.  It reminds me a bit of Alpha Dog, Bully, or London to Brighton.  It's a good movie totally worth the 80 minutes that just consumed my life.

I was going to give this a B- so it's the bottom of the listing of B-rated movies on this awesome web-site, but instead I went the extra mile and gave it a B.  Good job low budget movie.  You definitely worked your magic on me!  Would I watch it again?  Probably.

No comments: