14 April 2012

#123 / 21 Jump Street (A-)

Going in, I thought this was going to be iffy and have only it's few moments.  I was also upset at the name of the movie and wasn't looking forward to watching Channing Tatum for 1.5 hours.

Coming out, this movie was FREAKING HILARIOUS!  The entire theatre was in an uproar and I was even laughing out loud.  Literally LOL'ing.  I normally can keep my laughter tempered, but holy crap.  Raunchy is a good way to describe it, and perhaps a movie just for guys (??  Not sure, I will have to poll some ladies and see if they liked it).  Tatum was good, the entire plot was good.  LOLZ all around.  My only gripe - Ice Cube was not good.

For the record, I watched this last week sometime.  It was between movie #122 and #124.  But I'm not posting that actual day because I need it to rise to the top of the list and not be buried.  Recommended and I will likely end up owning this one.  Jonah Hill FTW.

No comments: