27 April 2012

What's his name again? (punk rockers stand up!! He's our new boy!

and that's about the time she walked away from me....everybody likes you when your 19....let's go Bryce.  And later on, on the drive home, I called her mom, from a pay phone....and I figured, I got room on my squad right now to deal with some growing pains - He's going to a good spot - for a winning club and I heard He can hit.  I'm going to youtube (c) now to watch his highlight reel.  Good timing with the NFL draft actually....LOLitizer.

It's time for the middle of the DC area to open up.  Bring the fans yes.  This is the place to congregate near now, NY is still right there, and so is Philly.  Love can spread.  It's like a mecca of sporting fun and nightlife, shaped like an L but backwards.  Giant area.  Come visit says baseball, but, not till hockey is over.

Oh and San Fran, if you think Alex Smith is the next Brady, then I'd advise that you stop having...WRs that don't have the drive.  Get a few good ones and see what can happen.  Like Brandon Lloyd.  Your bad.)  Just kidding about the WR sentence.  Come to the east coast.

2 comments:

the vesicle deluxe representing said...

Burn!

Anonymous said...

SF stop beating people up is what you wanted to say above, right?