15 September 2011

Lake Mungo #40 (C-)

Well, 22% of the way through this movie I sort of freaked myself out and turned it off. I think it might be some noises I heard in my house on the first night, but I definitely chickened out mid-way through and had to return another day.

One issue, the sound on this film SUCKS. When the people are being interviewed, I can barely hear them...I turn it up, and then the interviewees are super loud. The noise really is deterring me from enjoying this. Sorry to all of a sudden take a negative slant, however so far I'm enjoying this movie, but they just threw a twist into the middle of the movie that is really dumb. I wish they didn't just do that. Honestly I hope it makes sense by the time this ends.

Ok, I just jumped for real. Got goose bumps and literally jumped, skin and all. Keep getting better movie, I'm waiting and I dare you - Don't let me down. It certainly helps from a scare standpoint when I'm alone and the freaking cats are looking around the room like they hear something.

Finally done. Dumb dumb dumb. Not worth it. I did like the first 20 or so minutes, and the one time I jumped, but totally not worth watching. Sorry to those I told about this and potentially got your hopes up. It was just okay, it was definitely a mix between Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity, but I still give it a C-.

No comments: