08 September 2011

movie #38 Nightbeast (B-)

Holy crap Mike, 1982 in it's glory - watch this flick. The "thing" just blasted a guy with a greedo type gun and a light beam literally came out of it, and the guy he blasted turned into a silhouette with lighting around the edges and then he disappeared. This is classic B-rated-awful-yet-great-80's action!!! This movie reminds me of a mix between Star Crash and Pumpkinhead. So so great. Action starts at minute 1 and doesn't give up. Acting is superb and even full mustaches - excellent!

Mike, we could make this movie...perhaps a sequel or remake!

Holy crap, a station wagon just got blasted into a silhouette and disappeared! There goes a volvo via light blast! And a dude just disintegrated like Pacman after getting hit by a ghost...he turned into fireworks/sparkler effects!!!!!!!! Holy Damn!

Man, I need to rent "the Stuff" again soon.

(oh man, the poison gas announcement by that Jason Lee look-alike was so funny!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I did in fact watch this. Funny thing was this movie was in my instant queue before you even recommended it. This movie is a masterpiece when it comes to bad acting and horrible dialogue. I LOVED IT! It reminds me of Birdemic with the horrible acting. I am keeping this bad boy in my instant queue forever.

Chris aka Q to the Slice said...

Yeah, it was in mine for a while and I'm glad I tried it out. Good flick, worth another watch. I'm anxious for Birdemic and keep thinking it will be next, but I don't pull the trigger. Soon bro...soon.