06 March 2012

116 Aaah! Zombies!! (A-)

I need to hurry up with this darn challenge.  I have a lot of movies left to go and I've got little time.  I need to average over 20 per month I believe to make it to 200 by July 5, that's not going to be easy!  Hell, I really slacked in February only watching 8 movies (plus a few I've seen before).

Aaah! Zombies!!....I have officially watched this twice within a few day period.  So so so effing good....really, so sarcastic, so great.  Low-budget at it's best!!!!  I will definitely be adding this towards the top portion of the 'top 161 movies of all time per Chris' list.

"What happened to you?"....."Kitty blew up" - ah-hahahahhaahaaah Zombies!!

Freaking brain margaritas.  That guy NEEDS to be in more movies, pronto!  He reminds me of Stiffler.

This flick is immediately lumped with Birdemic, Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl, and Die You Zombie Bastards, etc. as one of those, 'I could watch it over and over and over again' types.

Here are a few key words for IMDB to cue-in on: barrels intentionally mis-labeled as infant formula, supersoldiers (LOL),  Timmy taking a chest full of buck-shot and living to whine another day, hair falling out, well-trained in espionage, ask for permissions to "see" her, "it fell off", etc.

Highly highly highly recommended.  I'm still laughing!!!

No comments: