06 May 2012

check it out

In the upper right of this picture there is a link for something called Dark Knight Rises.  So I clicked on it and there is nothing in the results.  Literally nothing.  How can that be?  I ask with a question mark.  There is a link, but that link doesn't work on it's own web-site.  So then, troubled and confused - I decided to search for this in the bottom right in the search function as you can see below...and it came up with 0 results also.  At what point is this a fail?



Please tell me that their archives can be searched.  Please tell me I can look for AND FIND an article about older movies that have been discussed before like the Wickerman [Christopher Lee and Robin Hardy version from 1973].  For instance, I've been doing this blog and I've been watching older movies, jems (truly outrageous ones) from the past that perhaps I never gave a chance...like RE-Animator or Slugs or even like The Changeling.  But what I want, is to find a web-site where peeps have discussed this movie in the past, back when it was coming out or rereleased on criterion or whatever...and read about what people think about it, as I enjoy for the first time ever.  I guess IMDB does this, so perhaps that is where I should be posting and commenting.  Yep, I just answered my own question.  Bye Mania....hello IMDB.  Question though, do I need to be more relaxed on IMDB?  I think  yes.  But that is okay.

No comments: