06 May 2012

I Always Know What You Did Last Summer #127*

It's 10:19 am.  I have the volume on 53!  Yes, that is actually the name of the movie, I typed it correctly this time.  But, for the record, I'm already stating that nothing can compare to the original two movies in the saga.  Totally amazing no matter what you say.

Stumbled upon Crackle! (c) on my DVD player today.  Apparently my DVD player has apps or whatever.  Oh shit...damn, I was looking forward to JLH, Gellar, Ryan Phillipe, etc.  These are just random people.  The ONLY way this movie will be good is if these kids end up being famous within like the next 6 years.  And even with that, this movie won't be good until they've all hit stardom for ~5 years each.  Even if their stardom is only Freddy Prinze big...but one of them has to make it...like how Liam Neeson was in Krull.

Ok, doing a little blogging while I watch.  I'm slightly inclined to keep watching.  First crank was pretty cool.

The editing or filmography of this movie is pretty awful though I must say, and the acting can't compare to that good acting from Blown Away.  Holy crap....a commercial.  WTF?  Ugh.  I am not watching this anymore.  Crackle! (c) you can stick it up your ass.  So much for a cool alternative option.  Sorry folks, another movie ruined due to a freaking Ashton Kutcher commercial.

No comments: