13 May 2012

couple of things and MOOOOOOSE!!


  1. what would Lincecum look like with short normal hair?
  2. Bill "Moose" Hall tonight looked like a rendition of Randy Milligan on his homer swing, amidst O's magic (as last I heard, they have the highest HR total in baseball - even with Hammer's rash of dingers)...but, it feels different than Randy Milligan.  I just looked up Randy on wikipedia.  Barely an article.  Man, wikipedia give me a call...I can write about guys that had like 10 major league seasons...geez.  Anyway I learned they apparently used to call Milligan Moose (maybe when he was an Expo?).  I guess I'm more on the Mussina-Moose ride - but then again he did go to the dark side....so I'm okay with erasing that from bird-land history and creating a Bill Hall "Moose" reference for a bit.  Maybe it will click.  
  3. Keppinger doubled his k total tonight, but it was against the O's so who can blame him....haha!
  4. Should we believe in any of the following?  It's odd to say these out-loud:
  • A's
  • Orioles
  • Nats (not in that order...and now two more):
  • Indians?????
  • Brodeur? (too soon or jinx) edit

No comments: