20 December 2011

Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog / 82 (A-)

superb.  very hilarious.  crazy-random happenstance of a flick.

There is some talk about this being an eventual series, on TV I guess...totally agree they should do that.  Neil Patrick Harris and company are non-stop funny.  I love a musical as well...so it makes it better for me.  Especially when the songs are about "ass-kicking".  Might need the score for my iPod.  LOL, but seriously.  Marc, check this one out (read: musical) (also read: it's not better than the 'Wickerman' circa 1973, not sure yet if it's better than 'Repo! The Genetic Opera' because I haven't finished that movie in full yet).

My only issue is...does this qualify as a movie?  I feel like I just watched a show only, a quick 40 minute show.  It's okay, I'm behind in my quota and to get to 200 I need to kick some serious ass for the rest of this month and keep my 16-19 or so per month average to get where I need to be by next July.

Nathan Fillion reminds me of someone.  He might sleep with the same girl for the 2nd time to do the weird stuff...ha!

No comments: