21 December 2011

The Next Three Days - #83 (C)

Every scene with Elizabeth Banks - totally couldn't hear.  Volume up over 44.  Ridic.  Good thing she spends 90% of the movie in prison.  I hope that doesn't ruin it for anyone, it basically happens within the first 10 minutes.

This movie could have used a few cut scenes.  1 hour less would have been just about right.  They easily could have shaved that off, seriously.  At 1 hour and 44 minutes in, it started getting semi good.  I don't really know even what to say.  They took so much time building the beginning of the plot, which was Russell Crowe trying to plan out stuff, I ended up becoming bored.  At 44 minutes, they should have been getting to the good part I mentioned above which happened at the 1 hour and 44 minute mark.  Regardless, don't waste your time, that's my opinion anyway.

Liam Nielsen was in this, for 4 seconds.  I wonder why?  Same with Olivia Wilde....about 10 minutes total.  Finally however...I can happily state that I saw Brian Dennehy!!  For real this time!

No comments: