14 November 2011

66 / The Tower Heist (B+)


Funny movie. Great cast. I didn’t realize that Casey Affleck was also in this movie. I actually laughed out-loud about 4 times and had a smile internally for most of the movie. The scene towards the end, the one involving the off the edge of the building stuff, actually had me feeling queasy however. Being scared of heights and watching on the theatre screen was likely why I felt that way. Basically, I couldn’t watch. I can’t say what is happening in this scene because it will give away the plot. I’m pretty sure that the Precious actress was in this movie. I’ll have to check IMDB and find out. Yep, it was her. She was good. 

This one is recommended to all actually. One of the better comedies I’ve seen in a while. Definitely better than ‘The Big Year’.

No comments: