14 November 2011

Hesher #65 (B-)

Man. Damn. I’m pretty sure I hated this movie. It brought out feelings I don’t like. The intensity was so crazy the entire movie, but not in a good way. Bullies suck, this movie and the feelings it brought upon me, sucked. I don’t want to feel this way. Perhaps it did its job then, but it was so depressing. I felt so mad at Joseph Gordon-Levitt-Hewitt the entire movie. I just wanted him to go away. I don’t want my kids to experience one scene like this movie in real life situations ever. Shit. Awful emotions overwhelmed me. Back to discussing the movie "doing its job", I think that the movie was supposed to be this way. So honestly the feeling was likely warranted. Thusly, being the case, I suppose I’ll give it a B-. People should see this but go in knowing that it is a depressing slap in the face. A few comedy scenes, sort of, are thrown in there. I never need to see this again. Good day.

No comments: