25 January 2012

Dead Alive moves up

they don't all have to be new to me, I've decided.  But, when they aren't new, I just can't count them.  So game still on - (minus) 2 (I've since realized I've seen Ferris Beuller's day off too).  Maybe this can go beyond the 1 year?  Perhaps I can proceed with the challenge until it's all over and then, once the challenge (wink wink) is over, I will stop doing that?  Cool?  Perhaps someday I will get to 1,184....a true achievement.  If this blog still remains, I'll look it up again, probably remembering at around movie seen number 1,084 - equals =better keep this around (as long as it gets hits right marketing guy?) - and I'll make that milestone movie Dead Alive again, it will be great.  We'll get a party together.  I think if I see Dead Alive 34 more times while I strive for 1,184 - I'll have a side list of Dead Alive sightings while I'm in the middle of the quest to get to '1,184-all-new-not-counting-current-but-I-can-still-talk-about-them' movies.  AND, there are several DEAD ALIVE'S!!!  YEAH FOR ME!!!

Dead Alive (A+)






1 comment:

Chris aka Q to the Slice said...

I just followed my first blog on here. LMAOROF.