05 January 2012

Pontypool / #94 (C+)

Dial 9-1-2...LOL.

it takes exactly 40 minutes to get better.  As in, exactly 40:00.

They did a very good job of having music playing slowly and constantly in the background for seemingly the entire movie.  Added an effect that most probably won't notice.  But I did.  It was pleasant.

Not many camera angles.  I believe this movie put me in the same mood I was in when I watched Bug.  Where is that movie?  Do you have it?  Give it back when you are done watching it so I can put it on my shelf full of awesome display.

The language was unnecessary.  They should have given this movie back to the producer, to fix.  It went from B+ to C-.  Sorry, not as good as I thought.  Could have been super huge.  Okay, up it to C+.  Worth a quick watch...I guess my heart was pounding I just wish I wrote the plot.  The last second of the movie was better, and the credits were cool, but the last 20 minutes were where I'd rewrite.  Damn, they messed up semi-like.  C+

No comments: