10 June 2012

Chop #134 (D)

The worst acting ever.  Honestly, I only continued to watch this movie because my buddy told me it was decent.  Totally horrible.  Wanted to turn it off after the first scene when I noted that the main actor was a Troma Films (c) guy AND they were trying to be "serious".  In fact, I think he was Tromeo himself.  Anyway....super stupid movie and a waste of my time.  I actually would like my time back.  The only reason this was not an F was because of my respect for Troma (c).

Other main actor whines, "...and you don't even remember me?!@?!"  Dumb.

2 comments:

Leanu said...

I liked how he kept waking up with missing body parts. And how his annoying wife got shot in the face. Ok later

Chris aka Q to the Slice said...

yeah, good points. Remember that one scene when he freaked out looking for the camera/mic and he stuck his fingers up his butt? Pretty funny.